Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Essentials

Ok - I can't get this suitcase load reduced!  I have a few essentials like the Hello Kitty Backpack and sparkly furry purse..(all girls MUST have a purse)  I did leave the silver sparkly tennis shoes at Old Navy - but wouldn't they have been cute with that purse?


Pink Fleece and a Journal for Jenny so she can write about her trip in Chinese...


The backpack was $3 - don't give me a hard time about the colors, lol!  Jeans and sweaters are HEAVY - not to mention gloves, scarves, boots, and different sizes- yikes!  Then add chocolate for officials, foster moms, converters, my favorite sweatpants...I'm just praying for porters.  Summer was so much easier!!!

I'm so excited - and hubby can't wait to get these suitcases out of our room, lol!  Next time you hear from me, I'll be on the other side of the world eating fried noodles - yum!

Blessings, Kim

5 comments:

  1. Safe travels, my friend!! We pack like girls because we are girls, right??!! Get some pics of you and all that luggage!! Many prayers for you and yours in Ch*na and in US :) Thank you for the priceless gift you are giving us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage dear one! We will miss you! (Not that we've actually seen you much!LOL) So, I look forward to our skype dates so that we can catch up again. Covering you in prayer! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of you all day and kept myself from calling you because I just know how busy you are. I'm sending you love and prayers and know that you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the joys of packing...

    Wishing you safe travels!

    ReplyDelete