Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Pics!!

My friend Angie is in Wuhan adopting her newest son, and she was able to meet my daughter, Jenny.  She was also able to meet another little boy who will also be coming home to our small town - what a group!  Angie sent me priceless pics and video, some of which I've posted below.  I am so thankful for my "superwoman" friend - who has been tirelessly loading videos and pictures all evening on a very slow internet connection.  We love you, Angie!!

Here's a pic of the entire group:


Here's a pic of the kiddos coming home to families here:



And here's a link to a video of my precious daughter and her friend who JUST learned he had a family!
Jenny and friends

I can't thank Angie enough for these treasures while we wait.  We are so excited to meet our new daughter, and our approval can't come fast enough.  She's a serious student and I hope we don't ruin that with our silliness, lol!  Praising the Lord for these small peeks into her life!

Blessings, Kim

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures of Jenny! When do you hope to travel?

    ReplyDelete