Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happiest Mother's Day Ever!


I woke up to busy little girls this morning!  They made me gluten free oatmeal waffles (yummy - I like them better than the regular kind!)  Served with a piece of bacon and a fragrant jasmine vase. :)  The best part is that they know how to clean up as well!


Then they gave me such creative home made gifts!  Dad was gone all week, so they had no one to take them shopping.  So Sarah made me a beautiful flower portrait:


And Jenny, Rachel, and Katie chipped in and gave me money in a home made "gift card" for my favorite dinner at Carabbas!


Their home made cards are always the delight of the day - I'm so blessed!!


And yes - I got my pink cycling gloves...thanks, Hubby! :)


What a wonderful morning with my family.  Heading out to Church soon to see my big guys - life is good.  Can't think of a better place to be on a morning filled with such thankfulness.  As Jenny (and Paul) said in her card, "Rejoice in the Lord always!  Again, I say, rejoice!"  Philippians 4:4

Blessings,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment